At Little Footprints Christian Centre WE ARE COMMITTED TO HELPING CHILDREN DEVELOP GOOD FOOD HABITS EARLY IN LIFE. We offer a nutritional well-balanced multicultural menu cooked daily by an on-sight Chef. The menu includes a delicious variety of meals prepared for breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late afternoon tea. All meals have been created in conjunction with the NSW Health team at Munch and Move.
We strongly adhere to the following nutrition practices in all our Little Footprints Centres.
- Provide a menu consistent with the Australian Dietary Guidelines
- Provide water and milk as the only beverages served throughout the day
- Cater to the individual needs of children in relation to culture, vegetarianism, allergies and any medical conditions
- Ensure meal times are relaxed, pleasant and timed to meet the needs of the children
- Discuss food and its nutritional value with the children
- Encourage independence and social skills at meal times